Technology has taken over! Put your child in the best position by de-mystifying technology. This is a fun and friendly way of getting into technology by teaching them in a group setting, and allowing them to ‘Learn by Doing’. Throughout this course your children will build their own website, learning how to design and code a website from scratch.
Contact us ASAP on Whatsapp here for more information! Course begins on 30th May.
- Develop a strong foundation for website development
- Understand the key components behind every website
- On completing this course students will create their own website
- Overcome the fear and mystery of coding
- Month 1: Design project, learn the basics of key languages, how a website is structured and become familiar with the tools
- Month 2: Continue to learn the basics, start creating menus, inserting images and videos, playing around with layouts
- Month 3: Design outline of project
- Month 4: Complete Project and Present
- Timeline: 4 months. 11-12 AM every Saturday.
- Location: Mons
- Will require 1h hours practice during the week
- Age range: 10 years to 16 years
For more information feel free to message directly on Whatsapp here. You can also call on +32484289323 or send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org
hours minutes seconds
Official Start date of Training